Final countdown

Dear participants,

we approach the final deadline for this challenge - there will be no extension. I would like to encourage you to submit your solutions to be acknowledge in a number of scientific papers that we will publish about this challenge.

Before you submit, here are a few hints:

• please make sure that you include a brief description of your attempt when submitting a run, this will be the only way for us to know what you have done and we will include these descriptions in our overview paper
  • don’t hesitate to submit experimental runs that might underperform - comparing techniques is more valuable than high scores
  • please contact us, if you run into any issues
  • feel free to max out the submission limit, let us know if the upload fails for some reason

And most importantly: Please start submitting a few days early so that we can help out if anything goes wrong. I would encourage you to submit a test run to see if everything is working for you.

Thank you for participating and good luck,
Stefan

2 Likes

I still am unable to access the data files. I have tried multiple times. Each time I filled out the profile info and accepted the competition rules. Yet in the resources do not see any download links to the data files.
Thank You

That’s strange…I’ll forward your email to one of our site admins - hopefully, they’re able to help.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

In the meantime: Which portion of the data do you need? All of it or just the links for the test data?

Hi @fenway,

I looked into it and your profile isn’t complete yet due to which files are not available to you for download.

Please fill the required information in your profile page here.

Each time I filled out the profile info

Can you link me to the page you have filled the profile information? I can accordingly verify that everything is working as expected. Thanks.

The profile page may be the problem. Below I have included a screenshot of the the page after filling it out. The avatar selected was a 7.4 kB JPG of myself. The “Update Profile” button was pressed and seamed to upload all the information. If I view the profile it is all there the exception of the avatar. If I logout, login again. and view the profile information everything is gone but the username.
I have no idea if I am doing something wrong or not.

I am interested in downloading all the files and have sufficient resources to work on a solution
Thank you. Please advise,
– John

file:///home/john/Pictures/Screenshot%20from%202020-05-31%2021-56-59.png

Hello @fenway,

Apologies for the inconvenience, but error messages don’t display correctly on edit profile page, what I will fix shortly.

In the meantime, you can update your profile data by entering correct values for following fields:

• Github Profile
  • Linkedin Profile
  • Twitter Profile
  • Personal website

Those fields should be either empty / blank or contain full correct URL e.g https://github.com/piotrekpasciak

Have a great day,
Peter

Thank You. That has cleared up the problem I was having.
– John