๐Ÿ—๏ธ Claim Your Training Credits

Submission id: 168750

I am a AI software engineer from china. I have developed some NLP, CV applications, and now I want to learn more about RL. This challenge is so FUN that Iโ€™d like to take this as a starting point.

2 Likes

Hello,

Team name: Dingsheimois

Submission id: 169035

With my mate, we are currently studying IT and are willing to learn more on AI. My mate is besides really interested in autonomous driving. We are diving in the challenge to improve our skills and knowledges on the subject and try to do our best to develop a convincing model.

2 Likes

Hello,

Submission id: #169082

Studied physics and then AI/ML/Control at KTH, Sweden. I love building self-learning systems, it is so rewarding to build a system that learns to solve a task by itself. First time building such systems for learning something safely. In previous projects, I let the agent run wild :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello,

Team name: TCS_Autoscape

Submission ID: 169204

Our team is working on Autonomous Driving technology and we mostly deal with supervised learning and computer vision. We wanted to explore more on the RL domain and so we signed up for this challenge.

3 Likes

Hi,

Submission id: 168089

Iโ€™m a researcher in Computer Vision, and Iโ€™m currently working on my PhD focused on multiagent deep reinforcement learning. Iโ€™m interested in applying deep learning to solve the general problem of autonomous driving, and Iโ€™m interested in exploring reinforcement learning and deep learning.

2 Likes

Submission ID: 169833

Undergrad student interested in vision, self driving and ML/AI. Stumbled upon this and it seems fun.

1 Like

Hello,
Team name: TokyoDrift
Submission id: 169964

RL researchers in self-driving

2 Likes

I havenโ€™t received any credits still? Will I get a code in my inbox or did I miss something?

1 Like

Hi @jakob_stigenberg and others, our apologies for the delay here. You should receive the credits soon. :raised_hands:

1 Like

Submission Update:

Hello,

Team name: TCS_Autoscape

Submission ID: 170073

Our team is working on Autonomous Driving technology and we mostly deal with supervised learning and computer vision. We wanted to explore more on the RL domain and so we signed up for this challenge.

2 Likes

Hey, my team: TokyoDrift hasnโ€™t received any credits yet, could you help us?

1 Like

Submission ID : 170518

I work as software engineer and I am interested in RL applications. Want to use this competition to strengthen my RL skills.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, all the participants until now should have received their training credits. If someone didnโ€™t receive it, please DM me.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi,
Out Team Name: TeamWithNoName
Submission ID: 171004
We were excited about the challenge and using RL for self-driving.

2 Likes

Hello,
Our TeamName: SS
Submission ID: 171179
Iโ€™m a software engineer from India. Undergrad research got me interested in RL.

1 Like

Hello!

I donโ€™t have a team name,
My submission id is #171215
Iโ€™m an interested student from CMU MCDS. Iโ€™ve been wanting to get cracking on some of these open data science challenges for some time, and Iโ€™m finally going to start!

2 Likes

Submission ID: 171607

Iโ€™m a software engineer with a Masters from Georgia Tech. My favorite class was Reinforcement Learning. This competition looks pretty cool.

2 Likes

Submisson id = 171804

This is Ankur studying AI/ML at Gatech and would love to learn more about autonomous driving tech. This seems a good point to start with.

2 Likes

Team Name : TCS_Autoscape_2
Submission ID = 169478

Hello All,
This is Sudarshan Paul, our team includes deep learning enthusiasts working in C.A.S.E. AV domain. Our mutual interests towards autonomous vehicle and deep learning brought us here to contribute and learn together.

2 Likes

Hi there, This is Steve from Amazon Web Services Billing and Accounts. As promised, for this limit increase of EC2 All G and VT instances, we collaborated with our service team, and they informed me that your limit increase got denied. Please let me provide you with all the information involved on this resolution. These limits are placed to help you gradually ramp up activity and decrease the likelihood of large bills due to sudden, unexpected spikes. As a workaround, please contact your AWS Account team and share details of your workload and why you need access to AWS EC2 GPU instances. You can connect with AWS Sales and Business Development teams via: https://aws.amazon.com/redshift/data-warehousing-contact-sales/ In this case, since I wanted to make sure I do all in my power to help you, my best recommendation is that you use more your available resources, so we can have a record from your account and once that you have a record you can request another limit increase next billing cycle. Having said that, let me thank you for your patience and understanding, I sincerely appreciate it. I do hope that you understand how I personally did my best and exhausted all my available options in order to assist you. Take care and stay safe. Please let us know if we helped resolve your issue: If YES, click here: https://console.aws.amazon.com/support/feedback?eventId=9473457861&language=en&questionnaireId=Support-HMD-Yes If NO, click here: https://console.aws.amazon.com/support/feedback?eventId=9473457861&language=en&questionnaireId=Support-HMD-No We value your feedback. Please share your experience by rating this correspondence using the AWS Support Center link at the end of this correspondence. Each correspondence can also be rated by selecting the stars in top right corner of each correspondence within the AWS Support Center. Best regards, Steve M. Amazon Web Services =============================================================== To share your experience or contact us again about this case, please return to the AWS Support Center using the following URL: https://console.aws.amazon.com/support/home#/case/?displayId=9473457861&language=en Note, this e-mail was sent from an address that cannot accept incoming e-mails. To respond to this case, please follow the link above to respond from your AWS Support Center. ===============================================================

1 Like