We are excited to announce that Round 2 is open for submissions!!
There are quite some changes included in this new round and few features were already announced with the release of Flatland 2.0 some of the main new features include:
- Agents start outside the environment and have to actively enter to be on time
- Agents leave the environment when their target is reached
- Networks are much sparser an less paths are possible for each agent
- Stochastic events stop agents and cause disruptions in the traffic network
- Agents travel at different speeds
The baselines repository has been updated to incorporate these new changes and highlights how training can be implemented.
To make your submissions head over to the updated starter kit.
There is also a new Example file introducing the concepts of Flatland 2.1..
We are currently actively working to update all the documentation to the new changes so keep checking back or reaching out to us if there are any uncertainties.
We wish you all lots of fun with this new challenging round.
The Flatland Team